The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2010, 10:37 PM   #1
John H.

WIW: Changed my mind......

A few years ago, I picked up a bunch of NOS parts to build my 69. I have a bed I built with NOS bedsides and inner fenders. I was told the front panel was NOS too, but it was already in primer when I picked up the parts. Anyway, I originally had a wood floor bed and changed it to this metal floor with NOS pieces.

Here is what I have, NOS bedside, fender wells, new front and no tailgate ( I am keeping it).

This week, I was searching craigslist and I saw my original bed forsale. Well I have acquired it back and will put it back on the truck so it will have the wood bed again. It actually was very nice and can not believe I sold it.

This bed is very nice, but now has been painted and the floor only (not the wheel wells and inside have been lined.
I probably can not work this project in this summer, but I plan on selling the bed minus the trim, tailights, and taligate.

What is this worth today in the painted condition it is in? I can not get pictures of the lining as it is in storage.

I think it will be my winter project.

Name:  IMG00029.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  44.0 KB

Name:  72 GMC 013.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  44.1 KB

Name:  72 GMC 014.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  51.8 KB

Name:  72 GMC 015.jpg
Views: 289