The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2003, 10:55 PM   #1
Tim Christian

Cool Project BURB!!!

Hey Guys and Gals, I thought I would run this by you all. We will be finishing the son's 67 GMC up this week and we are going to try to get my 67 finished up in the next few months but we are also starting a new project. THE BURB! I figure we would use the new quaters and stuff coming out we would go ahead and test fit some of the parts on my Burb. Starting when we get our first shipment of them. Here is a picture of what we are starting with. Which most of you all have done seen. This is going to be our Offical Pull Burb! For the parts trailer. We are going with a 68 Chevy front end with cowl hood. All out of aftermarket sheetmetal except for the grill shell its self. We are going to try and use all the aftermarket stuff we can. That way when someone ask how does it fit? I can point at the Burb. We are going to paint it red with a white top. I hope to show you all a little progress in the next couple of months.
Attached Images

Tim Christian is offline   Reply With Quote