The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
67Mach1

1970 truck for parts? For sale

SOLD! THANKS RANDY!!!

$450 OBO... I really dont want to scrap this truck but thats where I am headding.

OPEN TO TRADES OF ANY KIND>>> THE TRUCK MUST GO>

Recent changes in my life have me getting rid of a few trucks by any means possible and this one along with a 1969 I have already advertised will have to go very soon.

This truck is an auto truck, has all a/c componenets still attached including compressor.

It is an ODD color combo , light yellow and green from factory taht someone covered up with a white repaint over light olive on the roof.

If someone is interested in this truck I will bring it to Austin, TX for you to see as I no longer take others out to the farm. If someone want to see it she will come back, if not, I'll bring back the 1969 and get rid of it first followed by this one.

Crusher prices are down so I'm not asking an arm and reasonable offers will be considered. I think she is worth the price as a parts truck.

Should no one be interested in complete truck for parts, I'll strip it of what I want and place items into my stock before scrapping the rest.

Thanks,
Attached Images

67 GMC Shortbed 454 Project
more junk and most of it
is for sale

Last edited by 67Mach1; 08-26-2010 at 07:45 PM.
67Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote