The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2010, 02:38 AM   #1
silverspeed04

Here's my introduction...

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself after finally getting on the site. My name is Mac and I am a Chevy addict. LMAO I am in the Army currently deployed to Afghanistan until after the 1st of the year sometime then its back to Tennessee. I finally got a hold of a 72 C10 Longbed, something I have been itching to own since my first exposure over 15 years ago.And thanks to my loving wife it made it to my garage 3 days later. I got a good deal on a starting point for my first and most meaningful build (as soon as I get home to it). Not going to let the cat out of the bag but build time is projected to be 3 years and then it will be Goodguys quality.

I have been following the forum and some builds for some time but just became a member and paid for my yearly subscription. I am very excited to discuss this lifestyle and passion with all of you and meet some of you at the upcomming shows this spring (Yes I am already looking forward to spring).

The rest of the lot includes a sexy 2005 2500HD Ex Cab 6.0 with 18" moto metals wrapped in Terra Grapplers, a 2004 2WD RCSB 4.8 Silverado (hopefully gone soon) a 2001 VW Jetta (the wifes daily), an 06 ZX6, and my wife's 06 yamaha yzf-600r. I have a 96 Banshee too but after the left piston shattered and blew out the bottom end it just serves as an expensive seat now.

Pics comming up soon!

Project Grinder: 1972 Chevy C10 Longbed
Mistress Jade: 2005 4WD Silverado 2500 Ex Cab 6.0
Miss Daisy: 2006 Kawasaki ZX6, full Akrapovic Race Pipe, PCIII, Ignition Control, Ivans block off plates, Motion Pro Throttle kit
Seduction: 2013 Harley Street Glide

Last edited by silverspeed04; 11-03-2010 at 02:39 AM.
silverspeed04 is offline   Reply With Quote