The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
VA72C10
VA72C10

PRICE REDUCED!!! Fleetside short bed with steel floor almost rust free

I just got this delivered by Fine69 (mike) he purchased it out in Paradise, CA.

I am on a super tight deadline and thinking about going repop so that I can simply prime and paint it. If it doesn't sell in two weeks I'll start stripping it and prepping for paint.

This one has the 68 lower trim holes and has saddle tanks. I will consider taking out the saddle tanks and having the holes professionally welded if the next owner doesn't want them.

The bed floor on this is as nice as ANY you will find. No rust (only surface). No dents/dings. Cross sills are awesome. Wheel tubs have no dents/dings. Two small areas of rust around the flanges (can get this fixed also if wanted)

And the rear panel has a couple dings and an area of rust on it but I have a brand new rear panel I can include in the sale. Comes with a rust free gate complete with all hardware. Gate is nice but it has dings on the top edge and a slight bow. Still latches and closes nicely.

Bedsides are super nice. A small dent area around the lower rear and around one wheel lip. The only other issue is the front stake pockets. both are bent upwards approx 1/2". I can also work on these if interested but wanted to show current condition of everything first so nothing is hidden.

Price is 1350 FIRM with gate. 1250 without gate. I will work with you to arrange shipping if needed.Will get pictures for anyone interested. These are all I have right now.

Last edited by VA72C10; 03-13-2011 at 01:43 AM.
VA72C10 is offline   Reply With Quote