The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2011, 04:28 AM   #1
darkone

Needing Ideas for Lazer Inscribing On Many Custom Mahogany Pieces

Hey all, i have a LOT of custom wood im puttin in the cab of my 70 c20. Anyhow, i have access to a laser inscriber at the school that will burn images into materials (wood in this case)

i have a set of mahogany handle surrounds (not the handle its self, but the block type thing surrounding the handle) that ive made, and I would like to get some cool chevy or retro related images.

I will upload pics tomorrow if i get a chance, but between now and then, throw me whatever you guys have! simple images are best, but the thing can do pretty much a black & white print equivalent.

I will be putting images in many places i imagine so let me see anything any everything you may have, regardless of size. i have visors of wood, vents, glove box, dash gauge cluster, dash pad, ash tray and a custom tank enclosure all made of wood. eventually i may make my center console of mahogany, but not quite yet!

thanks in advance for any images!

Last edited by darkone; 03-05-2011 at 04:29 AM.
darkone is offline   Reply With Quote