The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2011, 03:56 PM   #15
BlackZ28

Re: Advise on buying this 67 C10!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71swb4x4 View Post
Where is this truck located? Why don't you see if a boardmember will go look at it for you? That would answer a lot of questions for you. DO NOT buy a truck with pictures alone, get someone to look at it first. I have looked at a truck for a boardmember that was near me, and a boardmember looked at a truck for me that was in California. Just ask, and someone will check it out for you.
I have over 40 Pictures and ive talked to the guy about everyother day this week and last, he seems like a real nice older guy. He just now sent me pictures of the plate and the numbers on the frame, also along with a bunch more pictures of the frame. I really dont think it has been cut. Obvioulsly its sitting up a little high i just cause there is no weight to the bed right now with no wood in it, He also says there are 2'' drop springs back there that have not settled. With all the pictures i have i am faily confident in my purchase.

If there is anyone from around Monroe GA that would like to go look at it for me that would be great! Just please dont buy it out from under me!