The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2014, 10:34 PM   #1
Vandals909

Pro Touring C10, No Limit v Ridetech v PB v Hotchkiss

Looking to purchase new suspension for my truck and goal is to have great handling and ride quality. I would like it low, but not so low that I need to raise the bed floor (if possible). Also would like to do front and rear disc.

Looking at kits from:

No Limit Wide Ride Chassis Pack: Includes cross member, arms, rack and pinion, front sway bar, 12" front disc setup and 4 link rear fat bar and ridetech coil over shocks (not sure if it is worth the extra $ to go with the better ridetech triple adjustable shocks?).

Porterbuilt - Looking at protouring drop member, narrow a-arms setup with ridetech coil overs, power steering rack setup, sway bar and finally rear trailing arm setup with coil overs and pan hard bar.

Ridetech- CoilOver Suspension - Level 3- The package contains front upper and lower control-arms, redesigned upper control arm / CoilOver mount, lowering spindles, tie rod adjusters, front and rear MUSCLEbar, rear StrongArm system, and 4 triple adjustable coil-overs.

All of these kits I sure have pro's and con's. All three vendors from my understanding are very reputable. I do not want to list the prices I was quoted but all of them are within 1k or $1,500 of each other.

Looking for opinions from guys who have either driven or have experience with any of these setup? Want something that handles great and has good ride quality, appears coil overs are what I'm looking for. If I left out some other vendors I apologize, who else makes what I'm looking for?

Thank you!
Vandals909 is offline   Reply With Quote