The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2014, 02:30 AM   #1
Just call me Sean

Low buck? More like no buck. The poor mans build.

This is going to be my work truck, but I would like to make it a bit more presentable. I'm a paycheck to paycheck guy, so very little money to spare most of the time for extras. I've got more time than money but I think I do well with what I have. I've done as close to no buck builds on some of my other vehicles with pretty good results and I would like you to see what I can do with this one if you care to watch. I'm open to all comments on my progress, good or bad you won't hurt my feelings.

So I just got this '87 R10, which only cost me $100 for title fees because I traded my old truck for it. No real firm plan, mostly some bodywork and paint and finding all the missing pieces at one of the 10 junkyards within a five mile radius of my house. The amount and quality of the bodywork will depend on how I feel at the time I'm working on that particular area. So to begin, some pics of how it was when I got it about a week ago.

Just call me Sean is offline   Reply With Quote