The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2015, 10:21 PM   #1
Free Candy Inside

Driving to work this morning.....

Being a teacher and having all summer off I finally had to go back to school today. Turn the key, let the fuel pump run for a second then fire up the V8, hit some switches to get off the ground, and aim for school. Cruising to school in overdrive blowing past cars 40 years newer I round the corner and the biggest, orangish, sun (pic does it 0 justice) hits the hood and lights up what little paint I have on it. I was instantly reminded how much I love this truck and how on even the worst days (like actually going to work) things can't be that bad. I love everything from the dash to way the ribs in the steering wheel perfectly fit my hand. Love the curved windshield and the wide view it offers. Love looking over the hood and seeing that V (especially with mine painted). Everything about the character of this truck is great. Even down to crappy pencils that are still on the dash from the previous owner who last had it on the road in 1979 makes this truck even cooler to me.

Just really glad I've got the opportunity to own and build such a kickass truck. I hope some of you also got to enjoy your trucks this morning as well.
Attached Images

Instagram: jaked937
Free Candy Inside is offline   Reply With Quote