The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-2004, 04:27 PM   #1
jkw1986

70 C c10 for sale in DFW

I have a 1970 chevy pickup swb. It has a I6 that i rebuilt last year and a three speed transmission. Both of which are original with only 270000 miles. I am the third owner after the gov. and an old man that didn't drive it for go knows how long before i bought it. He did keep good maintence records and so have i. I put four new tires on it. I fixed the hearter swiches so that is fine. There is not much original equipment because it was originaly a gov. vehicle. That also made rebuilding the carb interesting because the truck was made on a change over year in exhaust stuff. The cab corners are in good condition. There is only minor suface rust on the truck except for two places. First under the battery box and second the driver side rocker panel has 3, one cm rust spots that i have tried to preserve but i am no metal man i just work under the hood. I just need the money for college there is nothing wrong with the truck to make me wnat to sell. I'd like to keep it but my parents say no. I am asking $3000 obo. If you want it shipped you must cover that yourself. If you have any qustions email me at joshw@ticnet.com or call in the afternnoonor at night i get out of school at 1:30. This wonderfull server and my camera have a plot against me so if you want to see some pictures of my truck just post your email address or send me a message at the above listed address.
jkw1986 is offline   Reply With Quote