The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2004, 05:09 PM   #1
78' Silverado
\/ My Loves \/

Got a new truck :) *Pics*

Yes, yall heard right. The person who has had 9 wreks sicne he was 16 has a brand new truck LOL. I was totally shocked when my grand parents told me they wanted to buy me it. This has to be the greatest week of my life. Its a 04' Chevy Silverado LS. Power everything, 3.73 Gears, Small v8 w/ 285hp-295Tq. (I think). Its bright Red, Dark Gray Interior, came with a free bed liner too! This is the perfect truck for me lol. Nice and big, so now I dont look all with like I did wit the old truck all cramped and chit. Got it friday night at about 5. It had 12 miles when i left the dealership. Now has 129 I think. Wat gets me the most is....GAS MILIAGE!!....Gettin 17 in town and 21 on hwy. Been 129 miles and I still got 3/4 of a tank left! So nice, the old truck didnt kno wat Gase Miliage was. So within the nest 2 weeks it will have a new sound system from the old truck. And I am going to chop the mufflers of the old truck and start doing my exhuast on the new one. I think we're goin to try a new brand on mufflers on the blue truck. So yea, I feel very very lucky to have such awesowm grandparents!! Heres a few pics I took yesterday of the truckl enjoy yall!

383 Stroker in progress for the 78'!!!
78' Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote