The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2016, 06:17 PM   #1
69restomod

Fessler racing 385 and 700r4 trans for sale

I am selling the motor and trans out of my truck which is a 69 shortened c-10 the motor and trans only have 200 miles on them and 5 dyno passes before the motor was in the truck. This motor was built by Shane Fessler at Fessler racing engines he said it is the baddest sbc he's ever built under 400 ci I have dyno sheets and dyno videos for the motor and he will also talk to you and tell you more about the motor money wasn't an issue in this build I bought the best I could get with the motor and trans motor was broke in and tuned on the engine dyno and fires first crank and pulls hard past 7500rpm and idles at 1000rpm Shane specializes in dirt track and modifiers and you can tell in this build very fast high revving small block with break neck throttle response! I am wanting 5000$ for the motor turn key from carb to oil pan all the accesories and msd setup I have well over 10k in this motor and I am looking for 2500$ for the trans setup I am over my going fast days and would like to get an ls motor and trans pullout from something that will be more driveable I am open to all offers even low ball feel free to message me or call me at 314-775-6454 I have lots of pics and videos but am not good at uploading them on here so let me know if you would like pics and videos motor and trans are still in truck and running
Motor details :
385 ci sbc singe rear main seal
10.6 to 1 compression
4.060 bore srp forged Pistons
3.75 lightened forged scat crank
Scat forged I beam 750 hp rods
Cncd 210 afr heads titanium retainers and locks have flow numbers
All arp upgraded hardware
Arp head studs
Stud girdles
Smith bro pushrods
Custom bullet solid roller cam .688/.688 257/261
Comp cams pro magnum chromoly 1.6 roller rockers
Custom one off solid roller lifters made by a guy in Florida I forget his name
Super victor Jr that's been ported and flow benched with heads piece of art
Custom Fessler racing Holley 750 hp carb
Msd pro billet distributor and digital 6 box
Master power chrome alternator with billet bracket
Motor was setup to run nitrous cam is good for a 400 shot but I was only going to spray 200 per Shane's advice on a stock block
Trans specs:
700r4 with the thick case
Billet input shaft and pump assembly
Hardened output shaft
Sonnax smartshell
Billet servos
5 gear planets
Sonnax hp drum
Sun gear assembly
Trans go shift kit
Sonnax servo assemblies 2nd/4th
PATC mega raptor 2 billet converter rated at 1000 hp
Etc.
there are a lot more parts in it but that's what I remember ,Every part that is made to upgrade this trans it was put in it I have a full build sheet with receipts cost 3700$ total with labor was setup to handle a 250 shot of nitrous out of the hole and over 800 hp built by Gary Walsh at quality transmission
Attached Images

Last edited by 69restomod; 06-17-2016 at 05:03 PM.
69restomod is offline   Reply With Quote