The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2018, 12:24 PM   #1
EdSevered

Recommended Body Shop in SE WI?

Hi all,

It's been along since I've posted. My project ('71 Cheyenne Fleet) has been stalled, partially due to laziness, and partially due to the realization that the next step for my truck is to get the cab squared away. Needs some floor and door work, and cab corners, the usual. I'm not afraid to try the work, but I don't have the tools. I'm not planning on ever doing another vehicle, so I figure that purchasing the tools and supplies could easily cost as much as simply getting the work done by a professional.

And I would like to get a static 4/6 lowering kit installed, I could probably handle that, if a C-Notch is not required (I've seen a lot of conflicting opinions on that).

Can anyone recommend a quality/reliable and reasonably priced Body Shop/Customization place in South East Wisconsin? Maybe someone that has a history of working with our trucks? I might consider shipping the truck, if the shop is just that good. (I can't remember if stating business names in a thread is against the Forum rules, so a PM would be okay.)

TIA!
EdSevered is offline   Reply With Quote