The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2018, 08:44 PM   #1
Backroads67

72 Dark Olive K10 Shorty

Thought I Should share my project. Found it parked on a farm of the 2nd owner's son, his plan was to restore it someday since it was his dad's.
So I made him an offer, he said would think on it, time passed BUT he did call me back that fall and said it was mine if i was still interested... YES, I am!!!

Its a 72 K10 short wide, its a factory 350 4-speed. Power steering, power brakes, tach, buckets & console truck.
Had not ran in over 20 years, but but was not stuck. It has been untouched except some body work to the lower driver side door and box. Started disassembly late fall of 16.
Blasted and powder coated chassis, painted all other suspension parts. Cab was to far gone between the floor rust and inner roof structure due to mice! picked up a AZ cab and replaced rockers on it and is currently in Epoxy and working on the doors at the moment.
Attached Images

40 Plymouth pickup

Backroads67 is offline   Reply With Quote