The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2004, 01:01 AM   #1
Swbman

I know Im not the only one to say,ITS NOT FOR SALE..

Being the avid and sometimes obessive old car and truck nut,For the most I always have some old car or truck parked in the driveway either by its own power or on a trailer, and I live right off a major and very busy road,it never fells at least a couple times a week if I have a 72 2wheel blazer,71 3/4 burb,68 chevelle ss,64 buick special deluxe wagon,69 riviera,72 cheyenne super swb, and a host of parts trucks someone always knocks on the door or leave notes asking if I want to sell, and for the ones I do talk to they must think Im stupid or maybe he doesnt know what he has kinda attitude and I can get over on him,my first response is its not for sale and I guess they must be banking on I dont know what I have here, like I said I live right off a very busy street,and if I pass by someones place and regularly see muscle car era stuff all the time,then a light would probably come on to tell me that this person,is looking at and buying some nice stuff,so he must know what he's doing, and not Im gonna go and see if I can get that 72 blazer for a thousand dollars,now I make sure any vehicles are pulled behind the fence,so I don't have to deal with the it that for sale mess,cause if it was for sale wouldn't you think I would have a for sale sign on it.When I look for stuff to buy I always get off the beaten path. Just venting. Dont mind me, hell they dont know it took me well over a year to find the blazer,or another year to find the chevelle.