The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2004, 10:39 PM   #1
Tx Firefighter
Watch out for your cornhole !

Thanks to Matt67350

Fellow board member and truck junky Matt67350 helped me out in my quest for a dually.

I'm buying his 72 dually and picking it up this weekend.

I'm going to combine some of my current truck (see signature) together with the dually and build the truck I've always dreamed about.

I'll be building a 133 inch wheelbase dually with a welding/ utility/ flat bed for my side business doing welding/ fencing/ and erection jobs.

Of course, being the picture whore that I am, I'll document the whole deal. I don't think it will take too long to do the job. The main sticky is that I will have to shorten this truck to get the 133 wheelbase I want. This will be the most daunting part of the job.

Anyway, after it's over with, I'll be in my little dually with a bunch of short bed lowered truck stuff left over. Matt will get first shot at all leftovers since he took good care of me by selling the truck to me.

Enough rambling, I just wanted to publicly thank him for ending my long time quest for a 6 wheeled truck.