The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2004, 06:32 AM   #1
84stepper2

Been a while!

Hey guys, I dont know if you remember me but I am 84stepper. I had the red stepside. Sorry that i dropped out of the scene for sooo long. I used to live in Edmond, Ok, but over the summer I moved to Overland Park , KC with my parents. Kansas city was a big change with my truck... there were not as many custom 73-87's there as I was used to in OKC. People there tend to drive riceburners instead of the good ol trucks.
It was a huge change from Edmond,Ok, since I was born and raised there, but my father got a promotion in KC, so you gotta do what you gotta do. Now I am a cowboy at OSU in Stillwater Oklahoma, where I am currently a construction Science major. I still have my truck but it is in Kansas City because I cannot afford the gas to drive it back and forth from there, so I am currently driving a mountain bike lol!
I did not get much done to my truck over the summer because I was busy with helping my parents move. But this summer I will be bagging it with 20's, and putting in a 700r4, and some other goodies, so I can drive it down to Oklahoma. I sure do miss driving her all the time. I will post an up to date pic of her if I can get my dad to send me one. Well it sure is good to be back to the board, and I look foward to chating with all of you. Thanks - Jon