The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2004, 08:34 PM   #1
farmaller

Newby would like to say hello!

Hello All,
I'm new here and probably won't have much to contribute other than listing some parts in the future and some questions about a 71 C20 Custom Camper a friend of mine bought in Vegas, I found it for him searching on the web.
The most important part of my life is my family, my wife and 2 kids have dealt with some serious medical problems with me and will always come first.
I'm not much of a car or truck person(that is changing since I have access to a 67 C20 I want) but do like the older Chevy's from the 50's to the early sixties.
My main past time other than the internet is playing around on my 2 Farmalls, a H and a Cub, I'm also am a former truck driver(last job driving was hauling Over Dimensional\Over Size) so I try to keep up with the trucking world and the new trucks them selves.
Now I operate automatic screw machines making brass parts for the fishing lure industry for the company who designed and manufactors the Anchor Mate.
I hope I can contribute something to the site and help some people out along the way.
Thank You
Bob
farmaller is offline   Reply With Quote