The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2004, 05:08 PM   #1
GreyHoundSteve

Parking brake question

Alright my cab is in primer today and is set to be sprayed next week so im pumped and i was going through my parts deciding what needs to be painted when i came across my parking brake.... its the hand style parking brake and i DON'T like the way it looks. I was wondering if anyone knows whats involved in switching over to the foot operated version? Also, if anyone has pictures of the hand operated style that look good please post them because as it stands i think the thing looks goofy there but im open to suggestions on ways to make it look better if thats possible.

Also, if anyone has a foot operated parking brake they want to sell or trade let me know.

On a side note, i have the type of gas pedal thats connected to the floor and want to buy a "dress up" set of pedals ..... does anyone know where i cam find these? If so please post a link.
Thanks
Chris
GreyHoundSteve is offline   Reply With Quote