The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2004, 04:59 PM   #1
chickenwing
Lovin' Life in Miss.!

68 C-10 4 sale. Lots of pics

I am listing this for a friend of mine that is a non member and not really into the computer thing. He bought his wife a Caddy and now wants to help pay for it. Pretty good lookin truck. Very solid. ASKING $7000 OBO. (I am staying silent on my opinion of the price)
Will take additional pics if needed. If you are interested, pm me and I will send you the gentlemans phone #. Location is Sacramento California.

Majority of work done on the truck is mechanical. Done roughly 30k miles ago. The seat was just done a month ago.He has reciepts available upoun request. If you are serious he will copy em and mail em to ya.

Re-built Engine 350
HEI
1406 carb on performer intake.
Re-built Tranny Saginaw 4-spd w/Hurst shifter.
All new front suspension bushings with tie rods, pittman and idler arms.
New springs front and rear.

I went over the truck pretty good. Runs very well. I will even go over and run a compression test for you if you are serious. The pics speak for themselves.
I do need to get more pics of the drivers floor board at the kick panel. There is rust there but it is a real thin line of it at the seam. I also found some exposed rust at the rt rear cab corner. I do not think it is bad either. I took plenty of pics underneath to show it is predominatly rust free. There are minor dings here and there. The worst dings are the unidentifyable white close up of the left front fender. There is one dent at the left rear lower bedside.