The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2002, 01:44 PM   #1
67 CHEV MAN

Talking VERY HUGE SCORE!!!!!!!!!I'm happy, happy!!!!!!

I know quite a few of us have said to ourselves that the only way we would buy anything else, that it had to be a "Great Deal" because we already had enough stuff to keep us busy for 2 lifetimes.As you can see below I have several trucks already, but anyway a friend and me were looking the local junkyards in Texas. We met an old guy at a used car lot that had a couple of old vehicles but they were at another lot 60 miles away, we decided to take the drive anyway, and one the first things we see is a blazer. The thing was in excellent shape and every thing was still on it we notice that it was kinda of lower than most of the other ones we have seen. We look underneath, it turns out to be a 72 2wheel Chev Blazer.The best part of the story is that the guy only wanted 2500 for it. It was a deal I couldn't walk from. I can't wait to bring it home, which will be in a couple of weeks. I will post pics of it and all my other rigs when I get everything in one state.