The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2005, 12:22 PM   #1
jpony645

Parting out: 69 Chevy C-10 2wd short fleet(pics added)

1969 Chevy C-10, 2wd, swb, was a V8 automatic (originally manual).
Cab has alot of rust in the rockers, firewall and kickpanels. Passenger side door and fender
have a big crease down them. Driver side is ok but door has some rust in the bottom. Bed is in
fair condition with only 3 or 4 small holes where the floor meets the sides. Tailgate is pretty
rough on the inside.

I've already started parting it out so the steering column is now gone.
The master cylinder($5), gauge cluster($10), light and wipe switches($5 each), glove box door($20)
and windshield ($100) are out but still available. The windshield is in excellent condition. all prices are PLUS shipping
It was replaced about a year before the truck was taken off the road and has been sitting for
about 5 years.

Also have an extra non-AC cab with one rocker already cut out and a hole in the roof from an
antenna. I have new rockers that came with it when I bought it but never installed. $125obo (pick up only)

The red hood is in pretty good shape but looks to have had hood pins installed in the past.
There are 2 aluminum patches on the underside in the approximate area. $75obo (pick up only)

The orange hood(laying in the bed) has hail damage and some very minor rust on the front lip. $50obo (pick up only) http://www.thelawnornament.com/for%2...orangehood.JPG

Inside of the bed.

I will also consider selling everything I have together. Make me a deal.

Last edited by jpony645; 02-01-2005 at 03:49 PM. Reason: New pictures
jpony645 is offline   Reply With Quote