The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2005, 02:14 PM   #1
cysko9
MI '69

Adjustable Panhard or Super Trackbar Kit???

I bought some Airlift 2600's from suicide over the winter, ive finally gotten around to mounting them and realized that i want to get things all aligned properly before i drill into my frame to mount the things. So, i need to get a different panhard to correct for the drop. Problem is, ECE sells both a adjustable panhard for dropps 4" or less, and a super track bar kit for drops greater then 4". I'm not sure which one to purchase. I know that when totally deflated, i would probably want the super track bar, but when im driving around inflated, will it give me any trouble?

oh, btw, i fabbed up som blocks for the bags to sit on, so that adds about 1.5 inches to the bags. that would factor into the total deflated height and the total inflated height.....

any thoughts or ideas?????

one more thing.... suicide lists those bags as having a max height of 9.5" and a designed ride height of 8". they also list them as having a 3" or so deflated height. i won't want to max them out, and i probably wont want to bottom them out either. so lets say i want to go from probably 8.5" @ high, and 3.5" at low, that gives me a range of 5"...... so the super track bar seems to make sense, BUT, again the problem is, what will happen when i inflate them to 8.5" while im driving around...... the drop then is inside the adjustable panhard bar range....

Last edited by cysko9; 02-07-2005 at 02:23 PM.
cysko9 is offline   Reply With Quote