The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2005, 01:10 AM   #1
70rs/ss

Exclamation 1972 Suburban still 4 sale price reduced

I am still trying to sell my AZ Burb. It is a 2wd, PDB, PS, AC (not working, but all there), 5-lug, 3:73 posi, deluxe interior (cloth seat covers and fancy door panels), original 350 motor (HEI, new water pump, plugs, etc) with new(rebuilt) 350 trans. It runs excellent and drives like new. Everything works (guages, lights, etc). It has no rust except a small hole in the passenger front floor (heater core leaked at one time, maybe?) Easily repaired. Original paint, seats, floor mates, inner panels. This is as nice of an original Suburban that I have ever seen and can be driven everyday! I can deliver within a couple hundred miles, or you can fly into Phoenix and drive it home. I am dropping the price AGAIN because I have a 4X4 68 Burb and just bought a 72 K-5, so I need the $$$. This is a steal, and I know you will not find a better Burb in this shape for less!!!!!

$2000!!!!!!! Check out the link:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v204/badazz70rsss/?

Any questions? Email or PM me. Please buy this burb, I assure you, that you will not be disappointed!!

Last edited by 70rs/ss; 02-13-2005 at 01:30 AM.
70rs/ss is offline   Reply With Quote