The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2005, 11:47 PM   #1
yfs200p
E.H.F.D Engine #2

1986 Chevy K10 For Sale, MINT!!!

Hey everyone, i'm still selling my 86 shortbed. It is a silverado, with all the goodies exept power locks. It has Power windows and A/C that works beautifully. Original 5.0L 305 V8 with a 4 bbl carb, and a SM465 manual tranny (with granny Low) The motor is all stock with not a darn thing done to it besides the oil being changed. Truck has 109,xxx miles. Only reason i am selling, is i have a new truck on the way, and cant afford insurance on both. Interior is Burgundy, with a new headliner, carpet is in pretty good shape, the seat is ripped a bit where the driver sits, and the dash does have some nice cracks in it. It is #72 Apple Red, most of which is original paint. To the best of my knowledge, the doors and rockers have been redone. I bought the truck from the second owner just over a year ago (that makes me the third) It is in outstanding condition being that it IS in New York, with very very minor rust on it. all the common places have it, the bottom of the doors, the rockers, and the cab corners on the inside are starting to show signs of rot. This is all very MINIMAL rust though. Well, i dont want to bore everyone, if you have any questions at all, feel free to email or PM me.
Price is $4500 with maybe a LITTLE room.....
truck is located in East Hampton, NY out on the east end of Long Island
*New 33x12.50 BFG Mud Terrains - 3500 miles
*New True Dual Cherry Bomb exhaust - 3500 miles
*New Auburn Posi Rear - 3500 miles
*New Warn Premium Locking hubs - 1000 Miles
*New Fuel Pump - 500 miles
***What it needs****
The truck has barely anything wrong with it, and its nothing serious at all. 1. Needs Passenger side Exhaust manifold gasket at the block
2. I would probably put new U-Joints in the front driveshaft before any harcore 'wheeling. (it did perfectly fine it 12" of snow though)
3. I would recommend new shocks soon, Ranchos suck once they get old

**EDIT-- P.S. - About the trim... i ripped most of the old stuff off as you can see, and i began putting new chrome trim on. But after a day, the adhesive was coming unglued from the truck. So i was definitely doing something wrong... I am going to try prepping the truck with rubbing alcohol and see if that works. I apologize, it looks like butt with half the trim on it
Attached Images

'15 Chevy 2500HD CCSB High Country Duramax
'22 Tahoe Premier Duramax

Last edited by yfs200p; 03-17-2005 at 05:44 PM.
yfs200p is offline   Reply With Quote