The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2005, 06:59 PM   #1
GreyHoundSteve

FS pair of doors in DFW w/ mirrors pics

I'll try to describe these the best i can. I pulled them off of my 67 but do not know if they are original or not. They have very little rust at the bottom and seem to be pretty straight for the most part. The po had attached some newer model mirrors to the pillar by drilling a hole in it and holding them on with a nut. Yes you get the mirrors too and they look to me like they are off an f body maybe. The visability in them is suprisingly pretty good. The doors have holes cut for 6x9 speakers in them. I'll take $100 for the pair and they need to be picked up or i can help deliver them within the DFW area. I am in Lewisville 75067. If you come and look at them and dont want them then no hard feelings but if you need a set of doors on the cheap this isnt a bad set at all. The doors dont have any hardware in them but i can probably strape together some if you want it. I know i have several vent windows and side windows and some other misc door stuff if you want it. PM me with all questions and inquiries.
Attached Images

GreyHoundSteve is offline   Reply With Quote