The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2005, 10:17 PM   #1
Burnsman
Chevy Freak

FS - 72 cab/doors - Pa

I had this sold to a local, but it has been sitting in my yard for about a year now and becoming evident I'll never get the rest of my money. Anyways, I bought the truck and it was from colorado or there-abouts. Above the windshield is good, good glass, rear slider, uncut dash, no speaker holes in doors, doors are pretty decent (driver has some small rust at the front corner), auto column, inside heater stuff, good seat, gas tank, and almost all repair sheetmetal (new panels include driver cab corner, driver floorpan, and both rockers). Cab needs slight rocker work on the passenger side, major rocker work on the driver side, some work on driver floorpan where driver rocker meets, and both cab corners. Cab mounts are fairly decent. They need a small amount of work to be real nice, but they aren't too bad. The cab also comes with a title for 72 cheyenne shortbed. $350 for this. The buyer also has the option to buy the rest. The rear was removed, but everything else is there. It has a new hitch, disc brakes (3/4 ton), power steering box, and auto crossmember (the truck is a 3/4 ton 2wd longbed). This would be $100 extra. If I don't have a buyer by Wed, I'm going to have to cut it up to get it out of the yard. Brian
Attached Images

73 Camaro, 496
67 RS Camaro, 406
64 Chevelle, 588
71 Nova, 565
67 Camaro, 461

Last edited by Burnsman; 05-08-2005 at 10:54 PM.
Burnsman is offline   Reply With Quote