The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2005, 10:19 AM   #1
rodstored-72
chevy truck fan

looking for upper a-arm

hello all,
i am looking for a upper control arm (a-arm) for a '72 chevy 2wd pickup. i hope somebody out there has one. i have everything else (shaft) but i don't want to go to the salvage yard to try & find one, & then have to get everything to try & take apart. i don't know what something like that would run?? i am open to trading some part(s) if i have anything that would be comparable in the price range. here are a few things that i have to offer:

1. complete rear brake assy. about 85% new, from the backing plates to the drums and all in between. the drums & all the other parts are about a year old.
2. complete stock gas tank, sending unit and all. the sending unit worked when i took tank out. the tank is in excelent condition along with the hardware.
3. two(2) drivers side inner fenders. in good shape one has rust at the connection to the front.
4. among a few othe items i have a drivers side fender in good shape, has rust at both bottom edges and some surface rust behind trim piece along bottom at back part of fender.

anyways i have been a member for just a short time & i really like this site!!!
if any of you have this item for me please give a note back here on the thread.
thanks alot!!!
rodstored-72
rodstored-72 is offline   Reply With Quote