The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2005, 07:38 PM   #1
jamal

fresh 350 engine built 4 sale or trade

Hello, I am new to this board, but have somebody a good deal if they want it. I have a 350 with .40 over forged flat tops, 284 duration & .480 lift, roller tip steel rockers, 305 heads with race valves and headwork, new edlebrock torker 2 aluminum intake, bottom end has 1000 miles on it, and the heads, roller tip rockers, and intake have zero miles, never even been started. The reason the engine is so low mileage I built it for my truck and put the fuel injection heads and fuel injection back on it, and the computer did not get along with the cam so I put a stock back in my truck, and put the intake and heads on to put in my 67. I would sell it for $800 or trade even for a good running straight six for my 67 chevy truck. This is my daily driver and I need better gas mileage than this 350 plus I want to keep the 3 on the tree. I am located in bridgeport, al
jamal is offline   Reply With Quote