The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2005, 02:21 AM   #1
duke68ss

Exclamation Brand New hi-po 350! Must Sell!

I am going to try to keep this short and simple.. I am selling my brand new never started Chevy 350. I am leaving for the military on july 12th so there is no point for me to have it anymore. MY loss is your gain. About the motor. Diablo Motors in Dublin, CA. built it april of last year.I'll start from the top down. Intake is performer RPM that is in great condition with a summit HEI distibutor. I think I have wires but I'm not sure. I'll throw in my Old school cal custom valve covers if you want them.(pic) The heads are brand new sportsman 2's. I forget the spec's for them but I'm sure you can look them up in Summit. The cam is a cagle cam and the specs i have on that are; 311 intake 316ex, 507 lift and a 524 duration. Pistons are KB 10:1. I had Baca's Racing Engines in Colma seal up the bottom of the motor with a hi volume oil pump and a moroso oil pan. The motor has a double roller timing chain on it but I have a bad ass gear drive I'll give you with the motor. I have an aluminum water pump sealed up already. Everything is bolted down with black ARP bolts. I have some full length ceramic coated headers that fits a full size pickup.(67-72 chevy)If it applies to u take them too. The only things I dont have for the motor to be complete is a carb, the assecories(i.e. alternator and brackets), starter and all the little stuff. For the price. I paid 3400 for a long block. I'd like to get around 3200 for it for EVERYTHING! Like I said I leave for the military july 12th so I have to sell it. So make a reasonable offer and we'll go from there. If I missed anything or you would like some more info email ( bigbadbo68@yahoo.com ) or call me at (650-455-4085 ). If I dont pick up I'm either at work or school but leave a message and I'll call u right back. Make a reasonable offer. ..........I forgot to mention. I ran all the numbers through a desk top dyno and it said the motor would be pushing around 450-475 hp. I have a few pics but I dont know how to shrink them so they'll fit.. It says the file is too large so if any of u can tell me how to shrink them I'll post them if not i can e-mail them to u. Thanks again!
duke68ss is offline   Reply With Quote