The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2005, 08:50 AM   #1
GMCjunkie
Dude...I'm a CHICK

Thanks Everyone!!! We made it home!!!

First Id like to thank Randy, Andrew, Papa and Mark, For keeping in touch with me on the phone, helping me to figure out the problem, and then making sure that we were ok. There is never a dull moment on these tips to Texas!!! lol Once we got the wire thing taken care of, all was smooth as silk!! And NO hurricaines this time either!!

The team of Doctors that did Candaces last surgery, were amazed with their own work and the work of the Orthodontists that put the finishing touches on their handy work.

We stayed an extra day to see the next team of surgeons who will do her next, and last surgery (#10) She will have Complete Rhinoplasty (nose job) on October 20th of this year, this will be a nother long stay bout 11-12 days. Its been a long road with these surgeries, and were both really glad to see them come to an end.

Thanks again to everyone who called, worried and sent well wishes!! This board has always been "home" to me. Ive always been able to count on y'all for what ever comes up, good or bad.

Take care
junk

'71 GMC Suburban 4x4
GMCjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote