The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2005, 04:32 PM   #1
Sublvr72
Account Suspended

parting out the 72 suburban email me with requests

Ok, I am done trying to sell it, the truck is going in my garage where it will be dismantled. I am very sad to see this hapening but if any one wants anything email me with your requests and I will give you prices. The truck is currently a 1/2 ton 5 lug with power disk brakes, power steerig, and a new 350 motor and tranny with under 2000 miles on both rebuilds. I just bought the rear end, 12 bolt and had it rebuilt with 3.73 gears and new seals. All of the front end components have new bushings and ball joints. I have a 1" HD swaybar for the truck with brackets. The 97 Leather tahoe seats, the 5x5 20" wheels, complete Chevy clip all the glass, 72 truck and burb window regulators and door handle posts full set of 72 burb door panels, unmolested A/C dash (new) new black dash pad and glove box insert, I have a 72 reproduction owners manual, new truck carpet in black with the kick panel carpet. Rear view mirror froma 97 tahoe with auto dimmer and compass and thermostat. 3 good suburban doors, hatch tail gate with lower shaved. I am sure I have alot more just post or email a request and I will let you know if I have it.