The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2005, 05:15 PM   #1
Jakes-66-K10

Found BB Super Cheyenne

But have no place to put it. So I haven't bought it yet... if I do I'll probably just turn right around and sell it on here. Wish I had pictures, but the truck has is a factory A/C big block 400 (396?) with the original TH400 tranny. It has the 400 emblem on the fender, and says BB 400 on the glove box, I dunno how to tell if it's a 396 or 402. Power steering, power disc brakes, factory spare gas tank on drivers side. Truck is in decent shape, grille and front bumper good enough for a daily driver, but not show. All body sides are dent free, but they have rust bubbling through in several places on both doors and both bed sides.

I guess the purpose of this thread is mostly to see interest in this truck. These BB 400 are getting hard to find aren't they? Since I have no more room for a project I could always buy it and throw it on eBay. Anybody looking for something like this?
Jakes-66-K10 is offline   Reply With Quote