The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2005, 12:22 PM   #1
tgh117
Crazy

Cool finally got some pics of my truck

Here are some pictures of my truck finally. I have been asking a lot of questions and what not, and talking about the floor in my truck bed, so here you can finally see what I have in my garage. Sorry the pictures are not the greatest, I only had my palm pilot on me, and the digi cam was with the wife. The truck is a 77 with an 86 front cab and clip on it. The stepside bed is off a 74 I think, not original either. Has a 350, no lift, SM465 trans, and only gets driven about 4000 miles a year. My dad bought it for me 12 years ago ( he owns a body shop) and we restored it together and like a father son type project for me to have some wheels when I turned 16. It took about 2 1/2 years before we completed it, (9 years ago) and this is how it looks now. Up until a year ago, it sat outside all its life in all the weather, has been egged 5 or 6 times now by stupid kids in the town, and it still looks pretty good. I am soon to be removing the body and painting everything all over again, like a typical chevy the cab corners and rocker panels now need replaced, and I want to clean up the frame and re paint it, add the 4 inch lift finally that I had when we first built the truck, and install the new motor that I am currently working on building up. I will get some more pics of it outside in the daylight instead of stuck in the garage with the lights on. You can also see the new grill I just got from my buddy that I just put in last night.

If the pics don't work, you can find them here: http://community.webshots.com/user/tgh117
Attached Images