The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2005, 01:09 AM   #1
laplander

Another "What's it worth thread" 72 2wd

One of the students in my class last month pulled up where I was getting gas at in a 72 2wd Blazer. We got to talking about it and he said he got it off of the second owner and used it as his daily driver. Now, living in NM I wasn't prepared when he opened the door and showed me rotted out floorboards, so I had to ask what the heck that was from. He told me the guy he bought it from had owned it since 78 and instead of vaccuming the interior he just hosed it out when it got dirty or muddy. The frame is sold with no rust, the exterior is beat to hell, and only has rust on one quarter panel, but it needs work on the bed floor and front floor boards. I got the idea from talking with him that it could be bought for a decent price, I just don't know what it would be worth. Should I pick it up for the buckets and the frame, or try to get it and repair the floors? What would you think it would be worth for the frame and buckets only? Also, the top has a nice hatch and has only monior damage to it.

Nik

I know this is kind of worthless without pics, but I didn't think whipping my camera out and snapping pics while I was talking to him would look real good.
laplander is offline   Reply With Quote