The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2005, 06:19 PM   #1
way2lo2
way2lo2

Looking for 2wd blazer

Greetings from Ohio, I usually kick back behind the scenes and don't contribute much since I'm no expert on the subject of Blazers. Seems as you guys are a knowledgeable bunch,I try to take in every post to gain that knowledge for when I get another blazer. I know there is a long line of people in front of me looking for that "one" blazer that hasn't been all over every site on the internet.
If anyone knows the whereabouts of a decent original driver quality Blazer, I would be interested. I just returned from IL, where I went to look at one that was on Ebay, the only thing original to the truck was the frame and firewall, it was a sliced and diced, wack and pack type of resto. I have a 2 wheel drive frame that I purchased from a fellow board member so a really nice 4x4 would be an option. My email is way2lo2@aol.com , all leads would be highly appreciated.
I have a few early 60's chevy wagons and belairs that I would trade up, down, or sideways or could buy a Blazer outright.
way2lo2 is offline   Reply With Quote