The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2005, 10:49 PM   #1
swervin ervin
You get what you pay for

I'm in love

Thinking very strongly about ordering one of these kits. It's Billet Specialties Serpentine Conversion set. Comes complete with eveything you see in the pic. Only pulleys and brackets, no alternator or PS pump of course. I already have their valve covers, oil filler cap, breather, PCV valve, thermostat housing, PS pump cap and radiator cap.

Since they quit requiring emissions sniffer inspections here after this year and I can get it inspected anywhere in the state, I have already ditched all the emissions crap. I swapped out my Edelbrock Performer EGR intake for a Performer RPM. Swapped out my Edelbrock TES emission headers for some Hooker long tubes. Also am in the process of redoing the exhaust without any cats. I have been out of the loop with my truck now for too long. I got sort of down on everything with it. Don't know why, just did. Haven't been hanging out in here either as everyone knows. I guess I'm buying new stuff for it to make me get back into the groove in a way. Anyway, I love shiney stuff. Have been eyeing this kit for awhile now. I can finally take the plunge and get it since I don't have a A.I.R. pump to worry about.

Would you buy it if you could? It's expensive but heck, what isn't anymore? Besides, it's only money. I can't take it with me with I croak.

I've got my mouse on the submit button ready to click.
Attached Images

1985 Chevy C-10
swervin ervin is offline   Reply With Quote