The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2005, 09:50 PM   #1
earl87gta

Bad week turned good

Well after one of the worst weeks I ever had I finally had something good happen. Last week the neighbor skipped town after he was told he was evicted. Come to find out He was wanted in OH for some thing and when the landlord went in to the house had found the mail for half the neighbor hood in their house. Any way to day I seen a Burg for sale so I stop to take a look at it. It’s got a lot of rust in the rockers al the way around and it had a little bit of a dent on the passenger side. But other then that its all their and runs. Don’t now if it would be worth fixing or not I don’t know how bad it is to get patch panels for the lower quarters on the burbs . I asked the guy what he wants for it and he said he was asking 400 but I have to have it gone this week so I’m taking it to the scrap yard. He then said the salvage yard said they would give him a 100 for it so if I give him that I could have it . So I will be going to get a burb this weekend. Ill try and get some pics and see if you burb guys think it can be fixed or not.