The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2005, 09:32 AM   #1
way2lo2
way2lo2

Finally....2wd Blazer is home

After a few years of searching for the perfect Blazer, I've settled for "good enough" After Driving 23 hours straight, we're home and I have a few questions for the Blazer Gurus'. The little truck was built by someone with good intentions but lacked skills in the fabricating dept. My question is about the inner rockers or "rockers boxes" as I have heard them called before. This truck doesn't have any, will this be a problem? I plan on raising the rear bed floor to accomadate a large c notch in the frame rails and installing some small wheel tubs to fit 22"x10" rear wheels. I would like to get the truck bagged next week and start cutting on the bed floor but would like to know how important the rocker boxes are for integrity. I will also be posting the grille, wheels, and seats and a soft top for sale. Here are some pics, and thanks in advance for the help.
Boris
Attached Images

way2lo2 is offline   Reply With Quote