The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2005, 11:19 AM   #1
shelby987

I6 Tbi??

I have been searching high and low, and have yet to come across anything or one who can give me any information about putting a tbi setup on an I6 chevy....250 specifically......short of building a megasquirt stand alone fuel management system and programming the whole thing by hand, does anyone know of any companies that have done this (or people that may have already setup something like this?)
I have read a bunch of the holley information, but it all states v6 and v8 applications, is this going to be compatable? Any direction would be appreciated....can I retrofit a v8 computer.....any companies specialize in this tuning?
Someone said I can use a 4.3 ecu and that should be 'good enough' because they are similar displacements.....but displacement does not the engine make, was hoping for a little insight from someone more knowledgeable.

Yes, I did check inliners.org......was unable to find anything, if i missed it, please let me know
shelby987 is offline   Reply With Quote