The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2005, 07:59 PM   #1
JoetheMobster
Listening since '86

New Ride......BUT there's a catch!

I know, I'll be flamed for this one, but I finally replaced the ol' 89 Aries. Couldn't deal with the car anymore - was turning into a little money pit. Off to the crusher for it!

In it's place I bought a 94 Chrysler Concorde. (this is where the flames will fly) I know, I know...it's not a 67-72, hell it's not even a Chev/Gm product. I need a vehicle to drive to work and back, and won't cost an arm and a leg to get back to being a reliable vehicle. Maybe one day I'll get myself another truck to work on. For the record, the truck is still up at that used dealership mentioned in earlier posts. Poor old gal sitting out in the rain hidden behind some behemoth of a rust bucket truck. Should be sitting out front and center! LOL.

Anyway, the car's IMMACULATE!!! Was owned by an older couple that took maticulous care of it. Have almost all service records for it. The car actually rides like a brand new car! No squeaks or clunks, the doors still sound solid when slammed shut. Has a 3.3L V6, 4Spd, ps,pw,pl,climate control, p antenna,etc......all the bells and whistles. I despise power stuff usually. Just another gimmick to break down, causing you to kick out the side window for some air! I was looking for a smaller car with a 4cyl preferably, and orginally passed up this car for smaller ones. No cars I saw could match the quality of this beaut though - especially when factoring in the cost AND mileage on it!

Sorry for the non Chev/GM post, but it's my new ride and I like it! :p hehe
Attached Images