The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2005, 02:55 PM   #1
bigstoys
*PIMP*

how about advice then... on step side beds

first off i tried to post in the classified adds but i can't and i'm not trying to get a buyer for the bed i just wanted to know what i should ask for as far as the price is concerned i mentioned that we will be going to a swap meet in the bay area of california and i wanted to see if anyone here has sold a step side bed because i have no idea what they are going for. we also wanted to know what kind of money to take with us to purchase a bed at the meet. a fleetside short bed. i wasn't really asking anyone to bite on buying his bed i was just trying to let everyone know what his plan's were. i didn't know whether a trade with cash was an option for these items or if people are even looking for one. i don't see to many step sides on the road so i was just raising the question. no harm intended but i would like to see this post go through that way i can be ready for the weekend. so........
1) what is a normal asking price for a step side bed
2) what is a normal asking price for a fleetside bed
3) what does everyone look for in a fleetside bed... ie certain spots for rust or dents that can't be fixed because of the given location so to stay away from purchasing that particular bed.