The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2005, 11:51 AM   #1
GMC69mnypit
!Women...!!!!

gauging interest....anyone want to trade??

I need body parts (bed and cab primarily) for my '69 GMC. Located in Central Kansas.

Since I've got my LS1 setup in it, I have a garage full of powertrain stuff I don't need:

283 Chevy engine. Was in the '69 when I bought it. Dirty, but ran. Numbers on the pad said '64 chevelle 2 barrel. Someone made it a 4 barrel.

402 Chevy engine. Bought this one, haven't heard it run, but was supposed to when it was pulled 1 year ago. It is out of a '71 chevy truck. Looks to have never been opened, except by me who pulled the oilpan. 2 bolt mains, looks good on the bottom end. Have spun it over via the starter, but not fired it. I dropped the HEI in the dist. hole. Has a new ISKY roller cam that goes with it.

350 chevy engine. 4 bolt mains, forged pistons, forged crank, .030 over. I put this in the '69 in place of the 283, before the LS1. Runs, needs freshened up.

Th400 tranny. Was in the '69 when I got it. Dirty, but worked very well. Firm shifts, no pause when going into reverse. Felt very strong.

If anyone is interested in trading for some good body parts I will post some pics, if you want more info I've got it, let me know.

-Brandon
GMC69mnypit is offline   Reply With Quote