The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2005, 09:54 PM   #1
72longbed
Account Suspended

Thumbs up Chassis and/or Parts For Sale

Completed the swap of the sheetmetal onto the 4x4 frame from the C20 chassis. I now have a lot of new, rebuilt, and fairly new parts left over to sell. For everybody who might be interested, I started replacing parts on the C20 around March of 2002 with all N.O.S., rebuilt original equiptment, and finally quality aftermarket parts (mostly Early Classic Enterprises and NAPA quality) where the first two were not available. The C20 chassis 'wear items' are basically not four years old at the most. The hard work and expense is DONE on all of the items I'm selling. A lot of very nice Christmas gifts here!
**************NOW ACCEPTING BEST OFFERS!***************
2WD 3/4 Ton longbed frame WITH TITLE and VIN PLATE, No Rust Ever - Sanded, Primed and Painted... 500.00
14 Bolt Full Floater, Detroit Locker, Rear Disk Brakes, 3.73, new rotors, seals, all bearings throughout, races, tight as a drum - no leaks- professionally setup, Spring perches set for coil spring 67-72 .............................. 650.00 (These are selling for 1295.00 plus shipping in the condition that this is in.) SOLD!!
2 Trailing Arms w/PolyGraphite Bushings- Sandblasted, primed and painted. No separation, rust or metal loss ever (Very Nice)..... 200.00
ECE Adjustable Track Bar (Keeps your ass end centered under the truck where it should be)..................................................... 50.00
ECE Heavy Duty Front Sway Bar 1 1/4" (GM did not make a 1 1/4" Bar for a 67-72, This baby is HUGE!), WITH/ ECE Greasable Polygraphite bushings and NEW ECE Frame Brackets.... 125.00
ECE New Front Stock Height C10 coil springs, Small Block) ........ 70.00
New Front Bumper Brackets 2WD ......................................... 30.00
C20 Front Suspension and Crossmember Complete with all newly replaced wear items: Rotors, Bearings, Races, Seals, Tie Rods, Cross Shafts, Ball Joints, Upper and Lower A-Arm Shaft Bushings, etc. (Totally rebuilt) ....................................... 250.00 (Willing to Part Out)
2WD Power Steering Box - Seal Kit installed .............................. 75.00 (SOLD)
2WD Pitman Arm (2 yrs old) ................................................... 30.00
BowTie Overdrives Auto Trans Crossmember - D.O.M. Tubing with clearance for exhaust system to run above or below.......(COOL ITEM)...................................... 125.00
4x4 PARTS
NEWLY ADDED:
2 Front 4x4 Hubcaps for 16" Rims. In Excellent Condition........ 40.00
SPICER LARGE FRONT HUB- Factory Style..................... 40.00
700R4 4x4 transmission - Good Rebuildable Trans ......................... 125.00
67-72 Transfer Case Crossmember ........................................... 50.00
14 Bolt Rear Axle can be used for 4x4 applications also. 'Rock Crawlers' love this axle! SOLD!!
I'll add more items to the list when I get back into the shop tomorrow. I know there's more........

Thanks,
72longbed

BTW - As the title says, "Chassis and/or Parts for Sale", I reserve the right to sell all of these parts listed in this Thread to any one member who wants everything. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. I will list those members who expressed an interest in individual parts in case any deal falls through. Some of these items can't be shipped. I'll work with you the best I can to package up what is shipable. Shipping is additional from 19525.

Last edited by 72longbed; 02-01-2006 at 10:18 PM.
72longbed is offline   Reply With Quote