The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2005, 12:17 PM   #1
Rydn2L0w

Newbie in Orlando,Fl

Hey whats up everyone? Im Steve. I currently have 3 projects going at the moment. My 94 s10 which ive been working on for nearly 7 yrs now. Its bagged lays frame on chrome 18s. Fully shaved and painted sherbert lime green with champagne gold pearl on top. I plan on selling it once i get one of my other two projects going. Which are a 69 Suburban and a 79 Malibu. Im planning on bagging the burban all the way around and getting it as close to laying the rockers on the ground as i can without cutting the floor! For the time being im just sticking a used 350 in it to get it going, but in the future im building a 4 bolt main 350 and running a single TO4 turbo. The wheels will be 22 inches. The malibu is getting a 96 LT1, has full tubular suspension front and rear. I had one off lower controls arms fabricated for the front since nobody makes them. The wheels will be 2000 corvette 17s up front and 18s on the rear. The interior will be very different. Im installing a 2000 sonoma dash, buick roadmaster tilt column and 94 camaro bucket seats. I cant wait to get either one of these projects going!
Rydn2L0w is offline   Reply With Quote