The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2005, 10:51 PM   #1
STP67-72

Thumbs up Pictures Of Parts In Texas For Sale

These are some of the pictures I owe people in my previous post - Texas' parts stash

The pictures below are as good as I have for now. Better pictures with a better camera to come. Sorry for the delay.

The blazer seat picture, apparently, was messed up during the developing of the pictures on the cd. Sometimes when these developing places transfer the images to the cd they are not real worried about whether they are all correct.

*Nice rear blazer seat. few nics in the top, one arm rest a little weak but no tears, Nice driver qualitly.$150.00

*Nice driver quality 67-68 steering wheels, small hairline crack in the top of both of them I didn't even notice them at first. $75.00 each.

*Z Bars The 2 on right appear to be shorter than the other ones. The complete one on the left I have marked '71 4x4. $40.00 on the '71 and $25.00each on the rest.

*Van tilt columns one has cruise control lever. 150.00 each without steering wheels.

*GMC tailgates - White one is marked $200.00, The other two are 150.00 and 125.00. I don't remember which is the best out of the two red ones. I will look this week.

*Original '72 mirrors (I think they are called Jr. West Coast) - Nice driver quality should clean up pretty good. $75.00 a pair.

*Original Gas Tank (a request from someone only wanting to see what it looks like) - This is not for sale.

*White '72 short wheel base - wood floor bed, someone ask for pictures, $1500.00, possible pending sale.

I have posted a lot of this for people and I will email them to let them know they are up. They have first shot at these items according to the order they
previously replied.

I will respond to this asap. I am still very busy. All these prices do not include shipping.
Attached Images

68 Chevy swb fleet (Lola)
68 Chevy swb fleet
71 Chevy swb fleet ( future PB project)

97 crew cab power stroke
07 SS Trail blazer
STP67-72 is offline   Reply With Quote