The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2006, 07:40 PM   #1
72BlckButy
Tot Roddin'

Exclamation Trucks! will never be the same!!!!!!!!!

I was clicking around Stacey David's website looking at Copperhead, of course, and I stumbled on to the following information. I thought that I would pass this on to everyone. I hadn't seen this posted on here yet, so if this is old news I do apologize. If this needs to be moved, I do apologize for that as well, but since Copperhead was a '67 Chevy I posted it here.

I took this from Stacey's website:

Hey Everyone!
First, let me lay the rumor to rest. Yes, it is true that I no longer will be doing the show TRUCKS!, and out of respect for RTM and their advertisers it was not appropriate to announce this until they could handle it how they wanted to. Unfortunately, “somebody” spilled the beans…… so now I want to set the record straight with you guys personally because you deserve to know.

Now obviously, this was a VERY difficult decision because TRUCKS! has been a great show, and I’ve had a blast doing it for the past 8 years. We’ve done over 150 shows, won a lot of awards, and I’ve had the privilege of designing and building a lot of cool vehicles for you guys over the years. You have responded by continually watching and supporting the show, and for that I am eternally grateful. As far as who my successors will be, or RTM’s plans for the show, well….. I’m not privy to any of that info so I have nothing to tell you there, but I wish them the best.

The bottom line is that I have decided it’s time for me to pursue a new show concept that will focus more on technical and how-to content. This show is going to certainly involve building cool vehicles, but it’s going to be very different from TRUCKS! It’s an awesome concept that you’ll be hearing more about in the near future. Believe me, I’d love to tell you more about it now, but unfortunately the lawyers won’t let me until we get the deal worked out with the network that will be airing the show. What I can say is that once we’re on the air, I promise you will not be disappointed! You can log onto my website and give me your email address and I’ll send you a progress report and all the announcements as soon as I possibly can. Oh…..and by the way, for those of you who are wondering if you’ll get to see Sgt. Rock or the Hairy Hauler completed???? Well…..c’mon, you know me better than that!!!........ I owe you a test drive!!! So hold on, …. this next one’s gonna be really rockin’!!!

If you want to hear the details of the new show as it unfolds, fill out the information form below and that will put you on the list to be one of the first to know. Also let us know what your working on, who knows, you might end up on the show!

respectfully, Stacey

Atleast he will be back with a new show in the long run. Please give a moment of silence for Copperhead, Crazy Horse, and the rest of the sweet rigs Stacey had built for us! Can't wait for the new show Stacey!!!!

1969 CST SWB - Project Blank Slate (4.5/6" ECE Static Drop, 6-lug disc brake upgrade (manual), Billet Specialties Vintec 20x8.5 255/40 (F) 20x10 295/40 (R), 250 I-6)
1960 AMF Skylark - Tot Roddin' (Lowered with custom frame; soon to include custom push bar and interior)
2008 Silverado CrewCab 1LT (5.3L, 3:73, 4x4, LT1, Z-71, Towing Package)
72BlckButy is offline   Reply With Quote