The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2006, 05:59 PM   #1
Jetmech727

Picked up another Truck the other day 1971 c20 here are some pics

I ran in to the guy that owned this truck at the Advanced Auto the other night. He was removing the alternator so I gave him a hand and we got to chating about the truck. I asked him if he would like to sell it and he shot me a price of 2000.00 and I told him I would give him 1500.00. He took my phone # and the next day he called and said he was ready to let it go for 1500. So I meet him again and we made the deal. This thing is a really clean straight truck. He said that it came from Colorado he had drove it here to Indiana for his job and he wanted something more reliable. It has a 350 with with band new carb, new alterntor, new voltage reg.,new battery and new brakes all around. I think it will make a nice project or driver. The project part will have to wait until the 70 is done. The only major thing that I could find is the wood in the bed is gone there is just a piece of plywood in the bed now.