The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2006, 10:26 PM   #1
subtle71
Granddad's Ol' Truck

"I like progress! Progress is good!" Putter

To borrow a quote from my buddy Putter...

I took a road trip this afternoon to delivery some parts to Putter and sneak a peek at the progress on the interior of my 71. Always great swapping stories with Putter! The interior is shaping up nicely to say the least! After checking out these pics versus the real live thing, I have come to the conclusion that I have got to either get a different digital camera, learn how to use the one I have, or go back to my Nikon 35mm camera for documenting the build. This camera makes the leather look a lot more rusty or red colored than it actually is.

I was suprised to see that both door panels and arm rests have been covered, the rear cab wall panel is covered and in place, the headliner insert is mounted, the dash pad wrapped in matching leather, and the kick panels are very close to being completed. Looks like all that is really left is the seat, power windows, and the rest of the audio system. Oh, and the gauge cluster panel needs to be dyed.

Check it out....
Attached Images

2005 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD crew cab 2wd

[I]1971 Chevrolet Custom 10 Deluxe lwb fleet-side
subtle71 is offline   Reply With Quote